Table of Content
- 1 REGISTRATION
- 2 CURRICULAM AND SYLLABUS
- 3 EXEMPTIONS FROM EXAMINATIONS
- 4 FEES AND REFUNDS
- 5 EXAMINTIONS
- 6 TRANSITION POLICY
- 7 RULES OF PROGRSSION
- 8 PCSC
- 9 TRAINING REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES
- 10 RDAIs & SDAIs
- 11 BOOKS RELATED MATTERS
- 12 SCHOLARSHIPS
Q. 1. What is the criteria to get registered with ICAP?
A. Registration as full-time student:
Persons are eligible for registration as full time students, if they:
- have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate with minimum 50% aggregate marks; or two
subjects at A Levels; or any other equivalent qualification; or
- are graduates from a local or foreign university recognized by competent authority of higher
education in Pakistan and have undertaken:
(a) Minimum 16 years of education; or
(b) Minimum 14 years of education with 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grades.
Note: Equivalence from IBCC is not required for DAE, D. Com. & DBA. However, the same will be
required for Foreign High School (12 Grade).
B- Registration as trainee student:
Persons are eligible for registration as trainee students if they have successfully completed the following
- CAF Level or obtained exemption from CAF Level and have completed / obtained exemption from
- a degree comprising minimum of 14 years of education with minimum 45% marks in aggregate
or equivalent grades in any discipline from any local or foreign degree awarding institute
recognized by competent authority of higher education in Pakistan
2. CURRICULAM AND SYLLABUS:
1. Will the amendments in the Finance Bill be tested in the next attempt?
A. The Finance Act or Ordinance, and notifications and circulars relating to Finance Act or Ordinance,
issued four months prior to the date of examination shall be considered forming part of syllabus for the
2. Will the amendments in the Corporate Laws be tested in next attempt?
A. The amendment in the Corporate Laws issued six months prior to the date of examination shall be
considered forming part of syllabus for the next attempt.
Note: ICAP can notify specifically for any content to be tested in the next attempt, irrespective of the
time of its issuance.
3. What is the weightage of Mercantile Law and Company Law in CAF-3 Business Law?
A. The weightage of both the parts of CAF-3 Business Law (i.e. Mercantile Law and Company Law) is
50%, each. Hence, each portion will be of 50 Marks.
4. Will the students who have passed Mercantile Law be required to attempt the complete paper of
CAF-3 Business Law?
A. The students who have passed the paper of Mercantile Law are required to appear only in the
Company Law portion of CAF -3 Business Law.